Chantilly, United States
• Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
• Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
• Maintain fixed asset register, including capitalization and retiring of assets, and completion of fixed asset audits.
• Maintaining documentation for accounting processes.
• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
• Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
• Ensuring that taxes are paid on time and accurately
• Managing company payrolls
· Bachelor’s degree in ECONOMOCIS OR OTHER RELATED MAJORS
· 24 months experience in “ACCOUNTANTS AND AUDITORS” major
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
Rate of Pay: $63.000 per annum
Location of Employment: 8460 LINK HILLS LOOP, GAINESVILLE, VA 20155-3247
To Apply: Send resume to CEMIL TEBER, 8460 LINK HILLS LOOP, GAINESVILLE, VA 20155-3247